Marshall Islands is part of the Micronesian islands situated in the Pacific Ocean. Marshall Islands International Business Company (IBC) is a tax-free corporation designed for engagement into all forms of international business, with no reporting and minimum record-keeping requirements, and comprehensive confidentiality features.
Marshall Islands Company Registration Requirements
- Director: Minimum of one Director.
- Shareholder: Minimum of one Shareholder.
- Secretary: A Corporate Secretary.
Note: Shareholder(s), director(s) and Corporate Secretary can be the same individual person or a corporate entity.
- No minimum Paid Up capital
- Marshall Island’s corporations are statutorily exempt from any corporate tax, income tax, withholding tax, asset tax, and stamp duty or exchanges controls.
- All Income is tax exempted. No capital gains or withholding tax
- No annual accounts reporting or auditing is required
Shelf Companies Available
Although we can check the company name availability and register your preferred Company name within a day, we also have shelf ready made company.
Corporate existence can be obtained within one (1) business day. Upon confirmation of the date of existence of the new corporation, a company can be organized and transact business.
Offshore Corporate Bank Account
It is easy to open global corporate bank accounts in Singapore or Hong Kong in most world currencies to support Marshall Islands company formation. Rikvin works with internationally recognised banks such as HSBC, Standard Chartered, Citibank, UOB and DBS to provide Singapore corporate bank account opening service.